Learn how today’s leading creative thinkers from companies like Walmart, Ogilvy & Mather Group, OMD and Xaxis would reinvent classic ad campaignsProduced by:
- Real-life experiences replace simulated ones. People today want real experiences
- Personalize campaigns in a deep way. Make it easy for consumers to see themselves in a particular situation.
- Consumers expect to participate in the storyline offered by an advertiser. Enable them to affect the narrative.
- For ads to resonate, they must be relevant to the here and now. Many of the panelists recommended using real-time data and world events to dictate an ad’s narrative.
- Product launches should be linked around cultural events with plenty of content assets